- The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy details what we do with your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Your IP address;
- Information about your visits to and use of this website, including referring source, length of visit, page views and website paths;
- Information such as your e-mail address, which you provide to us when you register with the site;
- Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website, such as your first and last name, gender, date of birth (optional);
- Information generated when using our site, including date and time of access;
- Information related to the purchases you make;
Use of your personal information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy. We may use your personal information for:
- Administer our website and our business;
- Personalize our website for you;
- Enable your use of the services offered on our website;
- Ship you goods purchased on our site;
- Send you statements of your purchases;
- Send you e-mail notifications that you have expressly requested;
- Provide us with statistical information about our users;
- To process requests and complaints relating to our website;
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any current or future legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes);
- To any person we reasonably believe is a party to a court or other authority having jurisdiction to disclose such personal information if, in our opinion, such court or authority would be likely to require disclosure of such personal information.
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Personal information that we process for any purpose is not retained longer than necessary.
Security of your personal information
- We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We store all personal information you provide to us on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website are protected by encryption technologies.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the Internet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the transfer of such information is automatically available on our site in PDF or CSV format on the RGPD - Personal Data page.
Third Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites and information about them. We have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
We use different types of cookies: necessary, functional, performance, guided.
Here are the different cookies used:
- apay-session-set: this necessary cookie is used in conjunction with the payment window. The cookie is necessary to make secure transactions on the website.
- _GA: this performance cookie is associated with Google Universal Analytics, which is an important update of the most used Google analysis service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier. It is included in each request for a page in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for site analytics reports. It is set to expire after 24 months.
- PHPSESSID: necessary session cookie, lifetime: until the end of the browsing session.
This cookie enables communication between the web server and the browser, and temporarily stores information about your session. It ensures, for example, that you do not have to fill out a form completely again if you reload the page or if you make a mistake.
- Prestashop: this necessary cookie is useful for the management of our site. Prestashop (CMS) content management system software used for the creation of our site.